Our Safety Protocols
MADISON DENTAL ARTS WELCOMES YOU BACK!
Patient Prescreening Questionnaire
Please complete the Patient Prescreening Questionnaire prior to every appointment.
PATIENT, TEAM & OFFICE SAFETY
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- We will require all patients to fill out a health screening form prior to your visit, which can be easily accessed through our website or phone app.
- Sanitizer stations are available throughout the office and we request all visitors to use as they enter the office and for your own safety when you are finished
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients and staff upon arrival with an infrared touchless thermometer
Infection Control Protocols
- Our clinical team will have all proper PPE including protective masks (KN95 respirators), face shields and fluid resistant surgical gowns
- Our front desk staff will wear masks and contactless credit card machines will be installed for no touch payments
- Our front desk now has protective plexiglass barriers
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers with true HEPA filtration
- We have arranged our waiting room to encourage proper social distancing
- All personnel of Madison Dental Arts have undergone additional training in all safety procedures