Our Safety Protocols
MADISON DENTAL ARTS WELCOMES YOU BACK!
Thank you for understanding and adhering to these enhanced health and safety protocols. We are taking extreme measures to ensure both your safety and the safety of our team. Procedures will be a little different leading up to and during your appointment.
All patients must enter the office wearing a face covering and wear this at all times other than during active dental treatment as required by local regulations. We ask all patients with a fever (over 100.4), or exhibiting any signs of Covid or other respiratory illness, to call and postpone their dental visit.
Please complete the Patient Prescreening Questionnaire prior to every appointment.
PATIENT, TEAM & OFFICE SAFETY
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- We will require all patients to fill out a health screening form prior to your visit, which can be easily accessed through our website or phone app.
- Sanitizer stations are available throughout the office and we request all visitors to use as they enter the office and for your own safety when you are finished
- Temperatures will be taken by the building staff upon arrival as required by local regulations
Infection Control Protocols
- Our clinical team will have all proper PPE
- Our front desk now has protective plexiglass barriers and will wear masks as guidelines suggest
- We have installed freestanding medical grade air purifiers with true HEPA filtration and similarly upgraded our central circulation system
- All personnel of Madison Dental Arts have undergone additional training in all safety procedures
We are doing everything we can to protect you and your family, as well as our team and their families. It is our priority that our practice remains a very safe space to continue to administer dental care. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding the above information. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!